Sunday, January 7, 2018

SOMETIMES, I miss ...


SOMETIMES, I miss CREATING in a BIG space with OTHER artists ... like I DID when I worked as an illustrator in OLD Montréal years ago, SPLITTING a studio LOFT with 8 other PAINTERS, designers, WRITERS and photographers ... I miss the SHARING of ideas, the fun of CRITICISM and the LAUGHTER of a CREATIVE community ... 

A couple of YEARS ago, I met a GIRL in the parking lot near a TRASH can ... She was DESPERATELY looking for WORK and keen on starting asap ... I HIRED her right away and brought her back to my STUDIO with me ... And she is STILL around, ALWAYS in great mood ... 

She's a bit WEIRD and GOOFY which suits me PERFECTLY ... And she is also a wonderful PAINTER with a great sense of HUMOR and an amazing eye for COLORS ... We even share a SIMILAR haircut ... 

Have you EVER met my ART partner, ROSE Mypinkpaintbrush ?

2 comments:

Connie said...

I love her! Does she have a sister?
Happy New Year!
Connie :)
P.S. Come over and join my blogging anniversary Give-A-Way.

LuLu Mypinkturtle said...

Not that I know of Connie although
I could make this happen for her ! ;-)
Happy New Year to you as well !
I am running to your blog as we speak !
Thanks for joining mine !