Wednesday, January 10, 2018

AVOIR le COEUR sur la MAIN ...


AVOIR le COEUR sur la MAIN ... Translates from French to English as BEARING your HEART on your HAND ... A BIT like the expression A HEART of GOLD ... 

This afternoon, I found a FUZZY WUZZY teddy bear caterpillar in the snow by the door of my garden shed ... I picked it up and CRADDLED it in my hand inside my glove ... It did NOT move ... I felt SO sorry for him ... I sat in my camping CHAIR inside my shack and SANG to him softly while STEAM came out of my mouth ... The weather has been SO nasty cold for the past couple of days ... It SUDDENLY curled up and shaped himself like a HEART ... 

I see it as a GOOD omen ... 

I tucked him in BED in a little cardboard box INSULATED with wood chips and hid him in a drawer ... 

I can NOT wait to see HIM fly away next summer ...

No comments: