Monday, January 29, 2018

Keep on SMILING !


I rode the AMBULANCE with my PAPA, once again, Sunday night ... He had a high FEVER and a VERY laborious BREATHING ... Turns out he had a KIDNEY infection and the beginning of a PNEUMONIA ... 

Yesterday, my MAMA fell on the icy stairs of her house and cracked a bone in her arm ... 

Today, while driving back from the HOSPITAL, my CAR died on me ... 

What a CRAZY week so FAR ! My father will be coming back home on THURSDAY and and for the remainder of the week I will be staying at my PARENTS place to give them a hand ... NO internet at their place ... And my spawn is leaving unexpectedly for Switzerland Friday for 5 weeks ... 

But you know WHAT ? Dad is doing MUCH better ... Mom could have done WORST and broken a HIP ... My beaten up VOLVO will get fixed without RUINING me and ... my very excited SON will be back in MARCH ! 

So, I'll keep on SMILING !

No comments: