Friday, January 5, 2018

I think LIFE watches us CLOSELY ...


I think LIFE watches us CLOSELY ... Giving us a NUDGE or a NOOGIE when we NEED it ... A little PUSH when we are SLOWING down ... A WHACK on the head when we need to WAKE up ... And sometimes, LIFE winks AND laughs at us ... 

I found this OBJECT in a thrift shop for $1.00 today ... Isn't this a PERFECTLY synchronized GIFT ? 

I STRONGLY believe it was INTENTIONALLY placed THERE on a shelf JUST for me ... To make ME, and YOU, smile ... A GUY shoveling SNOW ... For a GAL shoveling SNOW ... And everybody ELSE ...

2 comments:

Susan said...

Maybe I'll make a snow globe for California. Only it have a coyote in it and the shaking will be the earthquakes and instead of snow, I'll put multi colored glitter in it. Glad you are back and wish you and yours the best of the new year.

LuLu Mypinkturtle said...

YOUR description of a California quakeglobe is WONDERFUL Susan ! It would make a GRRREAT painting !