Wednesday, January 3, 2018

BOOKS, books, BEAUTIFUL books !


BOOKS, books, BEAUTIFUL books ! 

HALF a DOZEN of them ! Each of them SO perfectly CHOSEN just for ME ... 

A belated CHRISTMAS gift hidden in a BIG cardboard BOX that had been LOST in the mail during the HOLIDAYS rush ... A delightful SURPRISE brought to me by my friend HECTOR the postman ... 

My FAVORITE kind of present ... To Me ... From Me ... 

This year, I TREATED myself with a BUNCH of books I had been COVETING for a while ... All PURCHASED with the SPARE change accumulated in my PIGGY bank during the PAST 12 MONTHS ... 

My REWARD for NOT loosing it TOO MUCH in 2017 ...

2 comments:

Susan said...

Looking forward to blogging again? I'm sure you are. Wishing you a great year with plenty of art and books, and art books!!!

LuLu Mypinkturtle said...

Wishing you a SOOPER DOOPER year as well, Susan ! Oh !!!! It is SO great to be blogging again !