Tuesday, January 2, 2018

JANUARY started with a big BANG !


JANUARY started with a big BANG ! 

MINUS 24 degrees F and NO electricity yesterday ... So VERY thankful for the TWO roaring woodstoves WARMING our house and the SPRING coming DOWN the mountain for drinking WATER ... POLAR temperatures mean TROPICAL-looking SUN shining ...

PERFECT conditions to get finally get BACK to CREATING in my STUDIO ... 

Please meet the DIVINE deity WHO just appeared by MAGIC on my work table ... The GODDESS of GOOD-will-happen-in-2018 ! MISS Ruler of this NEW YEAR and provider of GOOD LUCK to anyone who DARES to stare at her straight in the EYES ... There is a BUTTON on the BACK and when you PRESS it, she GIGGLES and COOS ... 

Her very own way of TELLING what the FUTURE hold for YOU and her SECRETS to be HAPPY!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Hello again. After my big move, I'll be blogging more also. YaY!

LuLu Mypinkturtle said...

What will be your BIG move Susan ? I wanna hear about it !