Sunday, February 25, 2018

SHARING the BEAUTY of a winter SUNSET on the lake ...


My PAPA is stable and doing pretty well considering what he went THROUGH Thursday ... NO dammage to his BRAIN and the BLEEDING has finally stopped ... 

Tonite, they will remove the INTUBATION that helps him breathe to see how he manages by HIMSELF ... He is still MIDLY sedated so he doesn't feel PAIN and to prevent him from PANICKING and trying to remove his NOSE bandage ... 

Since he is in INTENSIVE care, I can NOT be by his side FULL-TIME and must limit my visits to 10 minutes each TWICE a day ... 

THANK you so MUCH once again for CARING about him ... It warms my HEART ... 

I just drove back by the LAKE and, right HERE right NOW, all this BEAUTY is just too MUCH for one person to ENJOY ... I had to SHARE it with YOU ...

No comments: