Saturday, February 24, 2018

A CRISPY wave FERN and a FIERCE African WARRIOR for my PAPA ...


This morning, during my 10-minutes-ONLY-allowed visit with my PAPA in intensive care, I brought HIM a pair of GOOD juju AMULETS ... 

A little fierce AFRICAN warrior figurine that has been FOLLOWING me EVERYWHERE since 1984 to ward OFF the BAD stuff and PROTECT ... and a NEWLY purchased CRISPY WAVE fern, scientifically proven to EFFECTIVELY convert CO2 into OXYGEN and remove HARMFUL particles from the air ... 

My PAPA is still SEDATED but slowly WAKING up, he is now breathing with the HELP of the respirator and he responded QUICKLY to simple questions by BLINKING his eyes an HOUR ago ... He looks TERRIBLE but his condition is IMPROVING ... 

Thank YOU once again for ALL the good vibes, prayers AND healing thoughts YOU sent his way ... IF you have ANY left to spare, we will TAKE them with all our HEART ... 

He is NOT out of the WOODS yet, but at least he is following the RIGHT path to RECOVERY ...

No comments: