Friday, February 2, 2018

NO matter WHAT, I'm a HAPPY groundhog !


Hair SPIKED, front teeth sticking OUT, I came out of my HOLE early this morning ... 

HURRIED through the front door to confront this SPECIAL day that decides WHETHER or NOT spring will be here EARLY this year ... YIKES !  I saw my SHADOW !  Instant PANIC mode ! 

I quickly CLOSED my eyes tight and walked BACK home like a BLIND winter creature feeling its way with HAND-KNITTED mittens ... ONCE inside, safe and warm, I stood UNSURE of what I had REALLY seen ... And decided I have a CHOICE here ... 

Shadow or NOT ... There will be 6 MORE weeks of winter ... MAYBE not ... Like a COLD that lasts 2 WEEKS if you TREAT it or 14 DAYS if you SUFFER through it ... 

Both ways, I am a HAPPY GROUNDHOG during winter ... SATISFIED and CONTENT in my COMFY lair ...

No comments: