Friday, February 23, 2018

HOLDING on to my GOOD LUCK charms ...


GOOD news ! 

THANKS to all the good vibes, prayers AND healing thoughts YOU sent his way and because he is a FIGHTER, my PAPA's old HEART survived the SEDATION required for the URGENT cautherization of his NOSE hemoragy and the PROCEDURE itself ... 

He is STILL sedated right now and PEACEFUL ... Hi face twice as BIG as normal, he looks like a BEATEN up boxer after the LAST round ... Later today, once he has AWAKEN, the doctor will REMOVE the intubation apparatus and see if he can BREATHE by himself ... 

Driving to the HOSPITAL right now to be by HIS side when they DO ... Wearing my GOOD LUCK charms on a STRING around my neck ... On my HEART under my t-shirt ... 

Thank YOU all SO MUCH for holding my HAND and my BACK ... Your SUPPORT means the world to ME ... 

Ok ... Time to GO ...

No comments: