Tuesday, February 27, 2018

NEWER version of ME as an ARTIST ....


I am becoming a NEW version of the ARTIST I used to BE ... 

2017 has given ME plenty of TIME to reflect on this ... And the art WORLD is changing FAST and is NOT what it USED to be even just 5 years ago ... It seems to ME that, like in ANY other fields, you have to work MUCH harder and creater MUCH more to be able to ADD a handful of spare change to your wallet at the END of the week ... 

This morning, I found my OLD logo dating BACK years ago when I worked FULL-time as an ILLUSTRATOR ... And it is giving ME tons of ideas for a MAJOR spring RENEWAL ... And for ALL of YOU asking IF I still PAINT on canvas or just SCULPT clay now ? I will be creating in BOTH mediums and even OTHERS during the YEAR and see WHERE this leads ME ... 

Heading OFF to visit my PAPA with my MAMAN now ! I told here she better BRACE herself before looking at HIS face ... He looks like he hit a BRICK wall head FIRST ...

No comments: