Thursday, February 22, 2018

My PAPA and I need a BIG hug ...


I need a BIG hug tonite my friends and as MANY good vibes, prayers AND healing thoughts you can SPARE ... 

This morning, my 82 year-old PAPA stumbled on a carpet, fell face FIRST on the corner of a table and broke his NOSE ... My dad takes anti-coagulant medicine and we rode the AMBULANCE in a pool of BLOOD ... 

We arrived at the HOSPITAL at 10 this morning and by 4 p.m. the doctors could still NOT stop the emoragy ... SO MUCH blood ... NO antidote for his blood-thinning medication ... He started weezing ... BLOOD was filling his LUNGS ... 

My DAD has a tired HEART and SEDATION is a HUGE risk ... But to try to SAVE his LIFE, tonite I said YES to a RISKY surgery ... The decision was NOT hard to make ... Either we CHANCE it or he DROWNS overnight ... 

He is going through the PROCEDURE as we SPEAK ... I could NOT stay by his SIDE ... But I made sure to say GOODBYE just in case LUCK is not on our side ... 

Deep down INSIDE, I think he will MAKE it ...

2 comments:

baukje said...

Omg think of you, hope he will make it

LuLu Mypinkturtle said...

Thanks for your good wishes, baukje ... He survived the procedure and is in stable condition right now ...