Thursday, March 8, 2018

TODAY is my annual ME day !


BLAME it on the PAST two VERY stressful WEEKS spent with my PAPA at the hospital's emergency and intensive care wards, TODAY it feels like my body and brain SWITCH has been turned OFF ... I have NO energy, NO willpower and NO desire to DO anything ... And feeling absolutely NO guilt about it ... 

TODAY is my annual ME day ... And I just realized it is WOMEN's Day too ... Another reason for feeling NO remorse about VEGETATING ... After all, I'm WORTH it, L'OrĂ©al told ME ... 

I will be BACK to work in my STUDIO early tomorrow morning, RESTED and READY to create AND answer your comments AND messages ... 

Now, if you will excuse ME, I will return to my READ-a-little, SNOOZE-a-little , STARE-at-the-beauty-through-the-windows-a-lot ACTIVITY ... 

By the way ... SUPERMAN papa is doing GREAT !

No comments: