Wednesday, September 11, 2013

TO HALLOWEEN OR NOT ?

 
Playing with AUTUMN colors
in my STUDIO this morning ...
 
ORANGE, red, YELLOW,
black, GREEN, beige ...
 
ALWAYS a bit hesitant in doing
HALLOWEEN art ...
WONDERING if people REALLY want to hang
PUMPKINS, ghosts,
BATS and PURPLE creatures
on canvas ALL YEAR-ROUND
on their wall ...
 
But again I KNOW there are
MANY lovers and collectors out there
who CELEBRATE this DAY
all year round ...
 
Should I do FALL colored
EARTH-toned paintings ?
Go HALF-way and add a little SKULL
and BLACK here and there ?
Or go the FULL trick-or-treating way
with WITCHES, purple and CORN candy ?
 
WHAT do YOU think ?
Tell ME !

1 comment:

Cynthia Myers said...

This post is actually making me think about doing some paintings and listing them again. I haven't done anything for quite awhile but last year I did some Halloween and they sold pretty quickly.
So, I think that you should definitely DO Halloween!
Lots of people rotate their Art for the Holidays and would love special Halloween Art. (of course I adore anything with a black cat anytime of the year! LOL!)