Saturday, September 7, 2013

BLUE SATURDAY ...

 
You ALL know by now it takes a MIGHTY dark cloud
to shoo my SUNSHINE away ...
 
Well, I had a TOUGH time seeing the BRIGHT side of TODAY...
 I drove to Vermont in my old VOLVO packed with orders to be SHIPPED to my US customers via USPS ...... 
I PARKED at the POST OFFICE, took my packaging material inside meaning to return RIGHT AWAY to my car to get my two boxes of ORDERS ... 
But I met a FRIEND I had NOT seen in a LONG time ...
We chatted happily for a while and I kinda FORGOT about my UNLOCKED car ... 
When I returned EXACTLY 22 minutes later, my car was EMPTY ... 
EVERYTHING gone ... 
About 15 envelopes of prints, 45 woodblocks and the worst, 3 ORIGINAL paintings ... 
My brand new hand-knitted red SWEATER was also missing as well as a MEXICAN blanket and a LEATHER bag I keep in my car ... 
The ONLY thing they left BEHIND is this little OLD blue squirrel GIRL squeakie TOY I purchased at a garage SALE on my way ... 
2 WEEKS worth of HARD work GONE ...
I ALWAYS take my DOG Nikita with me when I TRAVEL across but TODAY she was LIMPING and I thought it was NOT a good IDEA ... 
MAJOR bummer ... 
WONDERING now WHAT THE HELL the thief is gonna do with ALL that ART STUFF ... 
Give it away as CHRISTMAS gifts ?

No comments: