Friday, November 9, 2012

CHRISTMAS IN NOVEMBER ...

I am a FAILED MAD SCIENTIST !
I LOVE collecting nature oddities ...
Reading old BIOLOGY and CHEMISTRY books ...
Examining what the EYE can and can NOT see ...
Preserving AND drying bones, LEAVES,
seed pods, NESTS, shells ... Dissectin
g DEAD or MYSTERIOUS found things AND objects ...
Mixing potions in SEARCH of reaction ...
My studio is a LABORATORY ...
My house is GIANT cabinet of curiosities ...
Drove to a thrift store I hadn't visited in months YESTERDAY
and found ALL these TREASURES for $3.00 ...
A new vintage MICROSCOPE to add to my collection,
a box of preserved night BUTTERFLIES,
a BIG old French Golden Science BOOK
and
a little ZOMBIE plush DOLL
that I PICKLED in a jar in my kitchen ...
CHRISTMAS in November for ME !

No comments: