Sunday, November 11, 2012

A LITTLE WINGLESS GOLD FAIRY ...

My garden studio is an ORGANIC structure
that KEEPS on growing AND expanding
AND changing AND aging ...
It is ALWAYS opened to family, friends AND pets ...
Its wooden salvaged door NEVER locked,
rain OR shine ...
In case one needs to BORROW a hammer, a chisel,
a couple of eggs or a handful of rusty nails ...
Or wants to chat with the hens OR the cats OR the dogs
in private ...
Or SIMPLY wishes to sit QUIETLY in a corner
with the sun shining through the DIRTY old window ...
My LOVE shack is a giant SURPRISE BOX
bursting at the seams with stuff I LOVE ...
This morning,
a little plastic WINGLESS golden FAIRY
was waiting for me ...
A little girl SUSPENDED on the wall
with a GLUE gun used by SECRET hands ...
NO note attached ...
But the three SCREWDRIVERS which had disappeared
were BACK on my table on top of a folded NEWSPAPER article
on the LYNX come back in this part of Québec ...
Now, I MUST remember
who borrrowed these TOOLS ...
POSSIBLY my guardian angel ...

No comments: