Thursday, October 18, 2012

MISSING YOU TOO ...

I have been driving DAILY
to be with my DAD
at the hospital in Montréal ...
When I come back HOME,
I can feel the LOVE ...
Spawn AND boyfriend
telling me how BORING it is
when I am NOT around ...
The silent GARDEN embracing ME
with its RIPE beauty ...
The two DOGS sniffing AND licking me
FOREVER ...
The five CATS fighting
for the BEST seat on my KNEES ...
And the thirteen HENS and the ROOSTER
following me WHEREVER I go
and SPYING on me
through my kitchen WINDOWS ...
It is GOOD to be missed
AND
appreciated ...
Time to GO again !

2 comments:

Gloria said...

Hi Lulu. Hope your dad gets better soon. You are a good daughter and of course your missed at home. Take care and well wishes to your dad.

MyPinkTurtle said...

Thank you y mil gracias, Gloria ! Keeping my fingers crossed he comes home tomorrow ... Hugzzzz P.S. I have been missing my blog friends so much ... How have YOU been ?