Friday, October 26, 2012

A LITTLE BLUE SKY SMILE ...

Lately,
WHENEVER things look real
BRIGHT and SUNNY,
I kinda HUNCH my shoulders
and keep my head LOW ...
Just in case the sky FALLS on me
UNEXPECTEDLY...
Took my DAD for a REGULAR follow-up checkup
at the HOSPITAL yesterday ...
Both of us SINGING loud and LAUGHING in the car ...
Came BACK home ALONE ...
They are keeping him AGAIN ...
Nothing ALARMING but they just can NOT find
the CAUSE of his illness ...
He will be going through
a battery of TESTS
over the weekend ...
Stopped at a YARD SALE on my way
and found this WONDERFUL box of
OLD Mexican papier maché MARIONETTES ...
18 of THEM ...
Some of them DATING from the 60s ...
I will hang them ALL
from the CEILING of my GARDEN studio
with INVISIBLE thread TODAY ...
THANKFUL for the BLUE SKY moment they bring
on such a GREY gloomy day ...

No comments: