Wednesday, January 11, 2012

HAIR BALL STORIES ...


FINALLY
I found a way to get rich
without too much effort ! 
With HALF-A-DOZEN cats in the house,
5 of them with long hair,
I have a never-ending supply
of dust-kitties ... 
Knitting needles OUT
I am getting to work right away ! 
Who knows ...
I could see my winter outdoor FASHION collection
on the Parisian runways this spring
Imagine a hand-knitted tuque with CAT ears
made of REAL cat HAIR
I will start mounding the stuff in GIANT hairballs first ...
Caugh ... Caugh ...

3 comments:

FryeStyle said...

My daughter and I saw this book at Barnes & Noble and laughed. I didn't realize there could be a whole book devoted to this craft! I love your commentary, Lulu. You always make me laugh!

Georgina said...

Hahahaha....it reminds me of a movie I saw many years ago. It was about the lives of a family living on some island off of the western coast of Canada and the wife made these beautiful knitted sweaters. One day, she ran out of this black and white yarn for a special order and she looked down to see the family dog had the right colour fur...well, don't need to tell you what happened next. Needless to say, the customer said it was beautiful, but sometimes the sweater smelled like wet dog!! LOLOLOLOL

I recall giving my kitties a finger full of Vaseline to help them process the hair balls. We had this vet that was into holistic type of treatments for pets, so he recommended we give our kitties a finger of Vaseline...the cats somehow enjoyed the taste (ugh) and licked it up and we never found little yucky, hairy surprises on the floor anymore!!

Anyway, that's got to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen..."cat's run for your hairy lives, the crazy Quebecker is after you...here comes the needle lady!! LOLOLOL

Have a great week and put down the cat!! LOL

Abrazos,
Georgina

oldblackcatboo said...

OMG! I could SO use that book!
:D - Cindi