Sunday, October 9, 2011

SIMPLY COULD NOT SAY NO ...


Guess WHAT
Oh YES, you BETTER believe IT
I met both a little devil and an angel yesterday night ... 
Driving back lae under an almost full-moon,
I spotted SOMETHING moving right SMACK
in the middle of the highway ... 
Braked SO hard, I decorated the road
with an amazing set of tire burns ... 
Two tiny 4 weeks old at the most kittens
were playing on the warm asphalt ... 
SO ...
What do you do when you have a HEART
and can NOT resist wiskers ? 
I drove back home
with two warm furry purring CREATURES on my side ...
Two cats disappeared in the past few months ...
Two new ones appeared on my path ... 
I do believe in FELINE synchronicity ...
or if you prefer, MIRACLES ...

1 comment:

Birgit said...

Those cats were alone on the road? Unbelievable... I would have stopped, too!

They are adorable. The black one reminds me of my late cat (another cat abandoned in the streets).

Oh, I wish I lived closer so that I could come over to your place to play with the kitties.

Hugs,
Birgit