Thursday, September 1, 2011

I'M BACK ! I'M BACK !



Yooohoooooooo ?
ANYBODY home ? I'm BAAAAACK ! And this time, it's for REAL !
I am so, SO happy, you have NO idea !
I've been french-KISSING the walls of my house for the past few HOURS, feeding the dogs and cats HUMONGOUS bags of TREATS, knealing in my garden and EMBRACING my flowers ...
I've been making wild plum JAMS and coforful chili PICKLES and elderbery WINE ...
I've been FILLLING sketch book after sketch book with IDEAS that were imprisoned in my head for OVER a month ...
I've been basking in the sun on the steps of my outdoor DUNGEON with two HENS on my lap, SNAPPING arms and legs away from plastic DOLLS and cleaning two unidentied SKULLS ...
I am SO very lucky ...
Boyfriend is COMPLETELY mended and already at WORK in his shop ...
Spawn jumped on the bus with his GUITAR on his back for his first day of SCHOOL earlier ...
It all STARTED with my blog disappearance for a month in spring ...
Then, my Etsy convo service went NUTS and I could NOT receive or send any messages ...
FINALLY, my boyfriend got SERIOUSLY ill and was hospitalised for a while at the HOSPITAL in the intensive care unit ...
Just returned to NORMAL yesterday ...
I'm back ! I'm BAAAAACK !
BOING ! BOING ! BOING !
Jumping UP and DOWN with JOY like a Mexican bean on a poggo stick !
So, SO happy !
How have you ALL been,
GUYZ and GALZ ?I have missed you ALL so much !

3 comments:

Gloria said...

Glad everything is almost back to normal Lulu. You still on FB? We are still here. Nice to see you and hope your bf heals fast. Life gives us a lot of bumps along the way. Stay strong and take care.

FryeStyle said...

So glad to hear you're back LuLu! Hugs! XO

pinkglitterfae said...

Wow I can feel your enthusiasm, lol!
Welcome back, glad your boyfriend is doing well, that's scary stuff!
It's nice to get back to normal isn't it :-)
xoxo