Friday, September 30, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEET KING !



On a Saturday, around Christmas,
3 o'clock in the afternoon,
I took the BEST EVER decision of my ENTIRE life ...
Wanna have A KID,
I asked my boyfriend ?
YES, he answered, why NOT ?
Seated in our car,
we DECLARED that he was going to be a BOY
and that we would name him ULYSSE,
like the King of Ithaca in the Greek mythology,
he who HID in the Trojan horse,
played a bad TRICK on the Cyclop, son of Neptune
and resisted the song of the SIRENS while sailing the sea ... 
The VERY next day,
Ulysse was on his way to become our SPAWN ... 
Today, he is 15-YEARS OLD ! 
The light OUTSIDE is rich today,
the leaves CANDY-CORN colored,
the weather SWEET,
the sun WARM
and the ambiance EXACTLY the same as it was
the DAY he was born ... 
My son is a PERFECT fall day,
with all its EXCEPTIONAL and RARE qualities ... 
BONNE FÊTE, dear,
DEAR son ! 
I am SO lucky to be your mother ...

1 comment:

yoborobo said...

Aw, he is so handsome! :) Happy Birthday Spawn of LuLu!!!!!! Here's to a happy life! xo Pam