Sunday, September 4, 2011

THE DEVIL MADE ME DO IT ! ! !


I'm in a GOOFY state of mind ... 
Could it be the FUMES I sniffed all morning ? 
I can ALMOST feel two little HORNS pointing through my SKULL cap ... 
My chapped HANDS are turning into cooked LOBSTER claws boiled in water ... 
RED and YELLOW sweet peppers,
LONG cubana and FAT jalapeños ... 
CHARRED in the oven till their skin BLISTERED
and they BEGGED to be stripped of it  and SLATHERED
with HOT olive oil ... 
Muuuuuuu-a-a-a-a-a-hhhhhhh ! 
The DEVIL made ME do it ! 
I can NOT help it ! 
I am a VIOLENT vegetarian ;-) 
So ...
WHAT state of mind are
YOU in TODAY ?

2 comments:

Ayala Art said...

Well... I have to say, since I can't handle spicy food, I am not into it, but I am a friendly meat eater (•j•) hehehe

yoborobo said...

Oh, LuLu! That pic is so spicy and fun. Those colors!! I am in a "time to sling paint' kinda mood. Maybe paint some skellies dancing with vegetables, eh? :)) xox Pam