Tuesday, April 12, 2011

THIS PLACE IS A ZOO ! ! !

The sun is OUT

and

the front door OPEN ...

I have been RIPPING plastic baby DOLLS apart

for an ART project this morning ...

One of them had a CHATTING box in her torso

and when you press it

it giggles AND cooes AND says Maman ...

The dogs are going CRAZY about it

so I have been TEASING them with it

and laughing my HEART out ...

Look who got CURIOUS about the noises ...

OUT girlz !

NO chicken allowed INSIDE !

Do YOU believe me

when I say my HOUSE is

a ZOO ?

3 comments:

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

Lulu, my house is a ZOO, but not the fun kind like yours!
My blue budgie is screaming his fool head off, repeatedly ripping his water dish off the cage and dumping it.
I clamped it on the last time....he is mad.
Wanna trade zoos a while??? :-)

XXOO~~
Anne

yoborobo said...

Your house IS a zoo. LOL! And here is something funny - I found one of those noise boxes (who knows where it came from!) and it mews like a kitten. The pug makes the funniest faces when I press it. I know, I am easily amused. Out chickens!!! xox Pam

Georgina said...

Sounds like my daughter's house, but her zoo consists of 4 very active little boys!! LOL The only time it's a zoo around "Casa de Chones" is when the mowing guys are here and my little Chihuahuas go CRAZY!! Oh yes, and Senor Cacahuate loves chasing and attacking the vacuum cleaner when it's on!!! !! Ay, peritos!! LOL

Have a great day...sounds like it's on a roll already!!

xxoo,
Georgina