Thursday, April 21, 2011

SURPRISE GOODIES ARE ... GOOD ! ! !

Whenever entering a store,

if I SPOT a vending machine

I JUST have to check the goodies

they SPIT OUT for 50 cents !

My son NO LONGER wants

to come shopping with ME,

he says he is ashamed

of his RETARDED mother ...

He he he ...

I REALLY splurged today

and got ALL these

FANTASTIC and COLORFUL

japanese-looking

mini ALIEN animals

for $3.00 !

I LOVE capsule toys !

And miss the GOOD OLD DAYS

when Cracker Jack popcorn boxes

would hide a REAL 3-D plastic toy INSIDE

instead

of the LAME paper stickers

you get NOW ...

3 comments:

Sugar said...

I love that you do that Lulu. You seem to always pick up the neatest little things. I think I'll start that too. Off to the store!

amygrennell said...

I hear you! I sort of feel like I am gambling when I try to get a certain toy out of those machines. I have to put in more money to get the set of stickers or whatever I really wanted. :)

Peachy Cheek said...

Cool!! The last time I tried to get a cool toy out of the machine I got a red mustache! HA!

Your little goodies are cute!!!

Take care,

Kim