Monday, April 18, 2011

REFUSED BY ONE, LOVE BY ANOTHER ...

MONDAY morning is

garbage/recycling DAY !

On my way to the village,

I had to STOP by a spilling-over-with-trash bin

BECAUSE my 6th scavenging SENSE

told me so ...

BINGO ! JACKPOT ! BULLSEYE !

A real TREASURE trove !

ARGHHHHH !

Look at this neat

TRIO of PIRATE cocktail glasses !

COLORS !

More, MORE colors !

Feeling brightness DEPRIVED

on this bleak GREY miserable day !

WABI-SABI ...

Quiet, UNDECLARED beauty in

IMPERFECTION

that waits patiently to be DISCOVERED ...

An old CHILDREN folding wooden chair ...

A pair of white AND black plastic die ...

A lovely seated PONDERING frog garden ornament ...

One's discarded

GOOD-FOR-NOTHING

possessions ...

Now mine,

ALL mine

to cherish AND enjoy ...

2 comments:

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

I'm coming to live by you!!!
You find the absolute BEST STUFF!!!

XXOO~~
Anne

yoborobo said...

Move over, Anne! I'm coming, too! I love those glasses. Who would throw those away? Not moi! I hope you get some sunny days soon, LuLu! xox Pam