Thursday, April 7, 2011

BORING ! ! !

HOW can you LIVE in the countryside

and NOT be BORED ?

Don't you MISS the city ?

Aren't you SCARED

of living so SECLUDED in the wild ?

Don't you MISS the excitement of BIG towns ?

The PROXIMITY of other people ?

Don't you long for FANCY restaurants,

SPIFFY fashion boutiques

and

GLAMOUROUS nights at the theater ?

No, no, no, no, no, no, NO ...

Took the BACK trail in the village this morning

to get MILK at the grocery store

and met a FRIEND ...

Daily LIFE for a country GIRL

can be SO dull and MONOTONOUS ...

! ! !

7 comments:

Michele from Pipi La La said...

OMG! That is all.

Kim Mailhot said...

Wow! That is quite a friend!
I think both the city and the country have their own excitement. Life sure isn't boring !
Happy Moose sightings !

Susan Faye said...

Heehee, definitely not boring!

We enjoy the best of three worlds-- I have a cottage in a tiny town in the countryside, my sweetie has 10 acres of woods and a treehouse up in the hills, and we are 30 minutes away from city life. I have to say, I like the treehouse best.

yoborobo said...

Aw, what a cutie! Last time I saw one of those I was in Yellowstone. :) I think anywhere you can live, and walk down a country road sounds like heaven! xox Pam

Terri said...

Love the tongue and cheek of this post.
I was doing some woodsy type florals for a home up in Traverse City, MI for a design job I was assisting with.
The owners are big fans of taxidermy. Not my thing...but okay..so in their living room is a head of a moose. I had never seen a moose in real life and Bullwinkle doesn't count. (Smile) I just hadn't realized how huge these animals are....El Grande. I would be giddy with excitement to see one in real life! TFS!!!

Diane Duda said...

I'm with you, Lulu!
City, Schmitty. ;)

vivienne said...

i ADORE this post!

i live in the city (vancouver) and am seriously thinking about moving to the country.....this post reminds me of exactly why i am craving the country. the excitement of a sunset (different every night....how dull is that) and the fabulous pals you can see when you go out to get milk!

i just found your blog and am excited to check it out further!