Wednesday, March 9, 2011

REFUSAL TURNS INTO TREASURE ...

When an OLD house

owned by AGING people

gets SOLD to YOUNGER occupants,

I know the GARBAGE in front of that place

will BECOME a temporary PERSONAL

flea market of MINE

for a few weeks ...

Opened the LID of a box

LEFT on the side of the road

and

INSTANTLY the magic operated ...

Rushed back home to INVESTIGATE it

and just could NOT believe

what I FOUND in there !

ALL these so PERFECTLY

color-HARMONIZED things ...

PROOF that one man's REFUSAL

is another woman's TREASURE ;-)

4 comments:

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

Lulu, you make the most FABULOUS FINDS!!!! (I need to live *close* to you and *help* with the picking!!!)

XXOO~~♥
Anne

Gloria said...

Oooh I love those cups. Nice!

Peachy Cheek said...

How fun and unique!! How large are those cups?

molly- See you downtown said...

Lulu,
I have some of those cups and love them. They were a Baileys Irish Cream promo thing many years ago. They are the cutest!
Best!