Friday, March 18, 2011

I JUST LOVE HUNTING ! ! !

Got ma FIRST buck today !

YEP !

And a NICE 7-point one THIS is !

Looked at it STRAIGHT in the eyes and ...

BANG ! ! !

It fell right in front of ME !

Picked it up with ONE hand !

AWESOME trophy

to put up on MY wall !

I am BEAMING with PRIDE !

Got ma first PLASTIC deer today,

it FELL off a high shelf

at a local THRIFT STORE

and landed on the floor !

I picked it up

and

got an INSTANT adrenaline RUSH !

Now I know I am

a REAL kitsch HUNTER

at HEART

4 comments:

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

Ah-hahahaha!!! The great hunter Lulu!!!
I used to have a real deer head I had purchased from an antique store...omg....it was huge and heavy. Someone asked me what kind of deer it was...I said I didn't know. So the guy says (for real) "Did it have a white tail" and I looked at him and replied, "Maybe, but I just bought the FRONT HALF..."
He didn't get the humor..... ;-D

XXOO~~♥
Anne

yoborobo said...

LuLu! LOL! You are too funny! It's a rare shiny skinned dear! Good catch, my friend! xox Pam

oldblackcatboo said...

Oh Thank God!!!!!
I was really worried for a moment!
:) - Cindi

Peachy Cheek said...

How absolutely cute!!! How big or shall I say, how small is he?

:)

-Kim