Thursday, March 17, 2011

HAPPY GREEN IRISH DAY !

Happy, HAPPY

Green ST-PATRICK Day

to you !

Today, I get to wear

my FAVORITE pair of Mary Jane SHOES

Text Colorand act like a LEPRECHAUN,

looking for pots of GOLD under the trees ...

I will be REASONABLE this year

and leave some for OTHERS ...

I got MY pot of GOLD yesterday ;-)

I am flying HIGH here ! ! !

3 years ago,

BoldI did 75 color illustrations

for a educational BOOK for kindergarden grade KIDS ...

Just got contacted by the PUBLISHERS

and they are buying

FULL RIGHTS on it now ...

Which means

I get paid a SECOND time

for a BIG job ALREADY done ...

See?

This is what

COPYRIGHTS

are ALL about !

YEAH !

PARTY TIME !

Must SHARE some with JAPAN too ...

1 comment:

the enchanted pumpkin said...

congrats on the book! i love your art! could you possibly share the brand of the shoes? they are super cute!