Monday, March 21, 2011

EVERYTHING IS OLD ...

On my way back from

a SKI morning in Vermont,

I stopped by the food store

and picked up this NIFTY

grocery shopping bag ...

Isn't it the COOLEST !

Love its DESIGN,

its vibrant COLORS

and above all,

LOOOOOVE what it says !

What a HAPPY day

this day has been SO FAR ...

There is no GREATER feeling

than Spring creeping in

after 5 long winter months ...

Doesn't get BETTER than this ...

Today,

I could MOVE dinosaurs with one HAND

and

a SMILE !

2 comments:

Gloria said...

I love that Lulu. Where can I get one? I want one please. Can you let me know. Have a great day. Thanks.

A Dancing Mango said...

LuLu,
The bag is wonderful!!! I want one too!
Can you buy these and we can pay you back for ONE?
GLORIA and I are jumping on our feet to get one!
I love your kitty too, but my KITTY looks just like your kitty, so I don't need to ask you "does the kitty come with it?" LOL
Let me know Please? Thank you!
Hugs, Darlene♥