Tuesday, March 15, 2011

BACK TO THE FUTURE ...

Boyfriend took

SPRING FORWARD

to the word last Sunday ...

FELL on his back

CHANGING THE TIME

on our old grand-father clock

and broke TWO RIBS ...

NO fun,

TONS of pain

and 9 hours spent at the EMERGENCY ...

He is now ailing in bed ...

I am now the MAN of the house ...

From A to Z ...

Let's start with taking

two LOADFULLS of wood INSIDE

for the stoves ...

Then, gotta SHOVEL

some of THAT snow off the roof

before it caves in ...

WISH we could turn back

the CLOCKS ;-)

2 comments:

Gloria said...

I hope he gets better quick. Ouch! Lots of pain for him. Get your son to help you, I'm sure he will.

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

Oh Lulu.....I feel for him. I had cracked ribs when I was young (well, I don't know if they were totally broken, but caved in) and remember the pain. I still have one side of my ribcage that is half the size of the other.....
YOU BE CAREFUL!!!

XXOO~~♥
Anne