Monday, February 21, 2011

TAKE THE RHINO BY THE HORN ...

This morning,

I woke and decided to take

the BEAST of bad-luck

by the HORN

and MOUNT it

rather than FIGHT it ...

And what a RODEO it was !

Negative has a positive

ALTER-EGO ...

See?

Lost TWO hens to a raccoon but

was given THREE more by a friend ...

My dog Nikita got HURT,

so did my wallet,

but both are OK and

will survive just FINE ...

My friend has decided

to BATTLE his illness

by taking it for a trip

AROUND THE WORLD ...

I sent MISS COPYCAT

a pretty FIERCE letter

though a LAWYER cousin of mine

and MY images are

NO LONGER

appearing on HER site ...

So ...

I am feeling GRRRRREAT !

And I am now the HAPPY owner

of an AWSOME FULLY equiped rhino

that I can RIDE to the village

to go get bread and milk ;-)

5 comments:

sassypackrat said...

Good for you! Ride that Rhino girl!

Dithi said...

you are a sweet thing, nicely posted, much love to you Lulu!

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

WHIP IT LULU!!!!
Whip it good!!!
You totally rock..... ;-D

XXOO~~♥
Anne
(p.s. I still have LOTS of pins, just in case...heehee!)

JUNKER JANE said...

:):):)
That was a great post!

yoborobo said...

You go, LuLu! Ride that little rhino, girlfriend! xox Pam