Sunday, February 20, 2011

BAD, BAD MOON ...

SNOW moon, HUNGER moon,

ICE moon , RACCOON moon,

BLINDING WIND moon ...

I just call it bad,

BAD full moon ...

Last night,

a CREATURE broke into the chicken COOP

and got two of my HENS ...

Just learned that a GOOD friend of mine

has a very AGGRESSIVE type of cancer

and his days are COUNTED ...

My husky dog Nikita took off

and came back with SERIOUS bites on her face

which built up a nice $200 BILL

at the vet ... AND ...

One of my guardian ANGELS

made me aware that

SOMEONE is printing off t-shirts

with MY images

WITHOUT my permission

and even changed my signature !!!

No VOODOO dolls this time,

I am going FULL-METAL jacket

on this ONE ...

Just GET out of my way !

2 comments:

Tess said...

OMGosh, the nerve of some people. I have to say though your post was a bit comicle. Loved the armed lass. War is on, War is on! You go get 'em.....

Gloria said...

Wow, some days are just BAD days as you say about the moon. Someone is printing T-shirts with your work on them???Pass the word along so that others can keep track of this too. Catch the critter and let it be known. Sorry about that Lulu.