Tuesday, January 4, 2011

SHE SHOOTS, SHE SCORES ! ! !

You can NEVER take hockey

out of a FRENCH CANADIAN !

Not EVEN a girl !

I think it runs in our GENES !

I am not a BIG hockey watcher

but I LOVE to glide on the ICE mirror

with my MEN's skates and my stick,

pushing the puck around

FOREVER

and SLAMMING it in the goals ...

I get in a TRANCE ...

Could do it for HOURS ......

The ice on the pond was PERFECT today

and we spent the afternoon playing on it,

doing figure 8s,

ANGELS and races ...

My son SNEAKED that picture of ME

from the house's back deck ...

I did NOT notice ...

ALL I could hear

was the CROWD cheering me

when I SCORED my 3rd goal ;-)

1 comment:

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

Hat Trick for Lulu!!!
(so, were you on the Habs or the Leafs when the hat trick occurred??? heeheehee! Or maybe the Nordique?)
You are SO lucky to have ice to skate on. We just don't get long cold winters like we used to.

XXOO~~♥
Anne (throwing hat...wheeeee!)