Sunday, January 9, 2011

MÉNAGE À TROIS ...

Ménage à TROIS ...

THREESOME ...

I have been FREEZING my butt off

shoveling SNOW on the pond

so we can SKATE

while my GOOD-FOR-NOTHING beasts

snooze in in my bed,

dreaming of supper coming ...

I TRIED pushing them all OUTSIDE earlier

but they looked at ME like I was

STUPID ...

The other FIVE animals are scattered

ALL OVER the place,

on their back,

BELLY UP,

four legs in the air ...

Oh wait,

I FORGOT !

Sunday is

Non-Human REST Day !

2 comments:

Giggles said...

Anyone who doesn't love this post is no friend of mine!!! So adorable. They only lay on their back feet in the air if there is complete safety...that's an honour...you're a great mom...now teach them how to shovel the snow silly woman!! lol

Hugs Giggles

Lisa Loria said...

My dogs are the BIGGEST babies too.
We don't get snow here, but when it is raining, they reluctantly (are forced) to go outside wincing their eyes and hanging their heads as if they are being pelted by stones.
Fur babies are the bestest!
xo,
Lisa