Thursday, November 4, 2010

SICK BUT FEELING GRRRREAT !

Had to go to the doctor yesterday ...

That flu is gone now

but

I a wheezing like Thomas the Tank Engine ...

Doc says I should slow down,

rest and start acting my age ...

Told the good doc

the problem is

I am getting bored

playing with my Barbies

and

My Little Ponies

and

doodling with markers

in coloring books ...

~~~~~~

Oh yes, I should REST and do NOTHING ...

Doc, are you CRAZY ?

I am filled to the BRIM with energy

and I could paint the ENTIRE Olympic stadium with murals NOW !

I feel great !

I am just VERY noisy when I breathe

but I cover the sound with old FUNKY country music,

Bob Wills at the control !

GREAT, GREAT productive period

happening here

RIGHT NOW

and I must jump on it

and CONTROL the beast ;-)

I REFUSE

to look at it pass

and wave bye bye !!!

2 comments:

Gloria said...

Glad you are better. I am just getting over the wheezing and coughing, still coughing a little though. I am painting a Frida mermaid right now, small one and then I'll paint it on wood. Your Frida Mermaid is awesome always. Take care and get well.

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

Take care Lulu---I had that same type of flu a year or so ago and coughed for three months! So eventhough you *feel* good, watch the lungs. That crap gets into us sex-goddess-don't-act-our-age types and doesn't want to leave!!! ;)
But you're cranking out some beautiful work!!!

XXOO~~♥
Anne....who has slept all day from a honking headache....