Monday, November 1, 2010

ROBIN EGG BLUE DAY ...

Today is a

TURQUOISE

kinda day ...

OUT with the

orange and purple ...

And PLEASE

keep that red and green

and the HO HO HO's

away from me for a while ...

Today is a ROBIN EGG BLUE day ...

Cheerful YET peaceful,

chirpy AND joyful !

I LOVE my Mondays,

started bright and EXTRA-early !

LOVE to have a full week

ahead of me to create

with NO obstacles to stop me,

NO other tasks to do ...

An ENTIRE week

spent in my studio,

drawing AND painting

AND glue-gunning

AND grinding ...

My little silent apprentice

is BACK in the shop this morning,

enjoying this color

as much as I do ...

1 comment:

Georgina said...

Have a wonderful Monday. Mine is always a mixture of colours...depending on how my mother is behaving on those days...Mondays and Weds. are her days with me...sometimes they can be wonderfully cheerful and other days, I just want to get out of there and come home and hide!! LOL

Anyway, have a great day and week.

Abrazos,
Georgina