Monday, November 8, 2010

OFF WITH NOVEMBER ...

I spent the ENTIRE day outside

walking AND thinking ...

thinking AND walking ...

across fields ....

through forests ...

on tiny roads ...

and bigger ones ...

Yesterday was my day ...

OFF ...

NO project, NO task, NO obligation ...

just walk, walk and walk

SOME MORE ...

On my way up the mountain,

I met my friend Vickie

who was up to NOTHING either ...

Boyz GONE at her place and mine ...

Turns up we were up to NO GOOD either ;-)

We just sat in the middle of the field,

opened a couple of good local ice wine bottles

and

marvel out loud at

IT ALL ...

2 comments:

Gloria said...

Sounds to me like you were up to FUN and that's what we all need. Relax and enjoy from time to time. Have a great month. Speaking of wine, I just ordered some good wine from this winery up in Jackson, CA. It will be coming this Wednesday and I sure am going to keep a bottle in my studio.:) Take care.

JUNKER JANE said...

:)
Perfect.