Saturday, October 2, 2010

A PRINCE AND A PEAR ...

I AM BACK HOME !

I could see my house smiling from a distance,

happy to see me again

after 17 days of abandon ...

Back to MY world !

My family, my zoo, my studio, my garden ...

My source of creativity, stability and joy ...

My very own land of enchantment

studded with simple little miracles ...

Like a tiny wood frog

throning on a ripe and sweet fallen pear ...

I believe happiness has a price.

I have paid my dues now,

should be good to go for a while ;-)

4 comments:

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

Ah Lulu!

Welcome back!
That little wood frog looks like he has just won the prize of his dreams~~how darling is he?
Enjoy returning....there is no place like home.

XXOO~~♥
Anne

yoborobo said...

I agree with Anne! There's no place like home! :) xo Pam

Gloria said...

Hi amiga Lulu. I hope all is well now that you are home. I think when we have to be away for something or other, we appreciate our home of stability even more. Glad you are back home.

pinkglitterfae said...

there's nothing like coming home after a long absence. Welcome back!
what a cute little frog, I had no idea they came that tiny.
I just want to pinch it's little cheeks, lol!