Wednesday, October 13, 2010

OUT WITH THANKSGIVING, IN WITH HALLOWEEN !

Vintage BLACK cat Halloween pail,

IMMORTAL paper-like flowers,

a grinning SKULL

and

a few pincones ...

Such a wonderful center-piece

throning in the center of my kitchen table,

proof that the Pumpkin-and-Skeleton gang

is officially reigning

in da hood ...

~~~~~

I keep hearing about Christmas these days ...

Christmas here, Christmas there ...

I REFUSE to hear about Christmas

BEFORE

Halloween has not even been celebrated ...

It seems like people are

always

running ahead of time ...

I want to celebrate and savor autumn now ...

No snow and no Ho! Ho! Ho!

I DO NOT WANT

to see Santa sitting besides my pumpkins ...

I WANT my gold and orange and yellow,

NOT

red and green ! ! !

1 comment:

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

YAY RAH!!!
I'd just have Halloween all year if I could get by with it---it's sooooo much fun! ;D
Love that cat pail--I remember seeing things similar to that when I was young...in the dark ages....riding the dinosaurs to school.
ROFL!!!

XXOO~~♥
Anne