Sunday, October 3, 2010

NEW FALL FASHION ...

I woke up

with frost on my eye lashes

this morning

and my 3 dogs packed tight

around my sleeping bag ...

I slept on

the top of the mountain

yesterday ...

The night was cool

but beautiful,

with the flying South Canada Geese

singing a lullabye

and the smell of apple trees

lingering in the air like incense ...

Today and the coming days

will be the most beautiful days

of the year,

with Mother Nature

showing off her new

fall fashion collection ...

2 comments:

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

You are so lucky to live where you do, and be able to live AS you do! Enjoy every moment!!!

XXOO~~♥
Anne

Georgina said...

How wonderful!! What a way to live your life...I'm so envious. I did see some Canadian geese while I was in Chicago...first time I've ever seen them...not sure if they come down this far into TX. Anyway, have a wonderful, cozy week.

xxoo,
Georgina