Wednesday, October 6, 2010

THE SKY IS BLUE SO IS MY VW ...

Look what I got myself this afternoon ...

A diamond ring the size of a whale?

Noooooo!

A pair of expensive shoes that go clink-clank on the floor

and puts me in danger of breaking my neck any moment?

Nooooo!

A nice plastic surgery job you know where?

Hell, nooooooo!

Got myself a VW van !

$150 !

Baby blue !

I am so excited,

I have been driving it around the mountain

for the past three hours !

Time to prepare supper, mom!

No way !

I am living one of my dreams right now !

And manual too,

no automatic grandma version !

Gotta go !

3 comments:

sassypackrat said...

That VW rocks! Congrats on a great find! Any plans to paint on it?

Sophia said...

hahaha you're so cute. LOVE your baby blue VW! :)

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

OMG Lulu----do you have a skull on the dashboard? :D
That is so cool---I can just see you ripping up the roads! You are living the life my dear; enjoy every moment!

XXOO~~♥
Anne