Thursday, October 21, 2010

HALLOWEEN GIRLS TRIO ...

SOLD ! Thank you Lori !

NEW

in my Etsy shop !

BLACK CAT GIRL

BAD SKELETON GIRL

LITTLE DEVIL GIRL

Each of these paintings are 6"x12"

Don't you just LOOOOOVE this color palette !

I am SO excited to have new art to show you !

If you want to chance it, you can also bid on them on eBay

I will have a couple of new Frida paintings

in a few days too ...

~~~~~~

I am going through such

a creative and energized period,

I have a tough time

keeping the lid on my

idea-spilling brain !

3 comments:

yoborobo said...

LuLu! I love them all! And the new palette is fabulous. :) You go, girl! I am off to check the sofas for hidden cash. ;0 xo Pam

Steven Luna said...

The new halloween girls are beautiful - fantastic additions to your body of work! GREAT job!

Sophia said...

Your art is so cute and inspiring. Do you think you could send some of that energy my way?