Sunday, September 5, 2010

LABOR DAY WEEKEND SALE IN MY ETSY SHOP !

LABOR DAY WEEKEND SALE

in my ETSY SHOP !

SEPTEMBER 4-5-6 ONLY !

FREE SHIPPING

to Canada and the USA

on ANYTHING IN MY STORE !

(and great DISCOUNT on shipping

for my friends ELSEWHERE too)

Last Friday,

I was offered a last minute spot

at a local art fair

and decided to go for it.

Did an all-nighter

assembling 200 wooden block prints

for the occasion.

Got there late yesterday afternoon,

after the rain,

and as I was unpacking them

and setting up a table,

a customer came by and purchased

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM

for her shop in ...

Mexico !

Walked back smiling

all the way home ;-)

3 comments:

Jill said...

That's so awesome! Good for you!

Georgina said...

Bravo, mi amiga!!

xxoo,
Georgina

ODD imagination said...

She pruchased them ALL!? I sure hope I have that kind of good fortune for my show in October! NICE for you and Congratulations!!! :o)