Wednesday, September 1, 2010

BYE BYE AUGUST, HELLO SEPTEMBER !

So, SO very beautiful ...

Thank you,

August,

for this AMAZING gift

left behind on your last day ...

September ALREADY ...

sigh ...

Vacations are over ...

My spawn returned to school yesterday ...

His 13-year old summer is almost finished ...

Bummer !

I ain't one of these moms

happy to get rid of their kids

in September ...

I'll miss working

to the sound of electric guitar playing,

goofing around and

acting my real age ;-)

Time to work now !

No excuses !

2 comments:

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

Beautiful photo Lulu.
Alas, I am hard at it with work today too; isn't it odd how one day makes all the difference in the world? (grooving to New Orleans WWOZ online and the bird is loving it! LOL!)
Paint, I cometh back!

XXOO~~♥
Anne

Anuan said...

That's a beautiful sky. I can only imagine the fresh scent of the late afternoon air.