Friday, August 20, 2010

SOMETHING IS EATING MY HOUSE ...

Our house is getting eaten

by Mother Nature !

The crazy wild-grape wine is

trying to keep the door shut,

the bad-girl flowers are

ganging up and making it

hardly impossible to

walk on the deck

and

every night

a line of toads guard the entrance

like little warted soldiers ...

Our house

does not belong to us

anymore,

it's being recclaimed by summer

who wants to take it away with him

before leaving its place

to autumn soon approaching ...

10 comments:

sassypackrat said...

So lush and green! I'm jealous, our weather has been too hot so everything is stunted and brown.

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

Oh it is LOVELY Lulu!!!
I want to be whisk away to your house!
I'm warty....I'll just stand guard with the taods! :D

XXOO~~♥
Anne

sweetmango said...

There has never been a time when i have not looked at a photo of your house and garden and fallen DEEPLY and TRULY and MADLY in love with it.
SIGH....you live in a fairytale.
xxm

oldblackcatboo said...

OMG! I love your house!!!!
It's so bright and happy, Just like one of your paintings!

Carousel Dreams said...

How wonderful! Your garden is just beautiful x

Parkside Harmony said...

Wow- That is an absolutely BEAUTIFUL garden!!! ♥

yoborobo said...

We have that grape vine, too, and it grows FAST. :) I find it wrapped around everything. And it comes back every year, and tries again! xo Pam

Fadas de Luz said...

Seus trabalhos são originais. Maravilhosos.Parabéns.
beijos do Brasil

Michele from Pipi La La said...

If that were my house I would die with contentment. It is so GORGEOUS! I am insanely jealous!

catherine_moomin said...

such and amazing house and garden, i love it