Monday, August 30, 2010

HAPPY FEET !

LOOK at the boots

Dr. Martens and Sanrio

came up with to celebrate

HELLO KITTY'S 50TH ANNIVERSARY !

I wanna a pair and

I want them NOW !

I can just see myself wearing these

with my old worn jeans overalls

to go clean the chicken coop ...

SO COOL and AMUSING !

Here's another pair of

HELLO KITTY'S 50TH ANNIVERSARY

Dr. Marten boots I

really, REALLY

need !

With these,

I'd have something more SOBER and CLASSIC to wear

with my little plain black dress

in case I have to go to a funeral or a wedding or to court

;-)

ONE LAST PAIR of shoes,

promised !

Then, just THEN,

I will stop !

But these are a must for HALLOWEEN !

How can a girl be without a pair of

these awesomely rad Mini Zaza,

DUDETTE !

Unique soles for unique souls ...

They would look so slick

when riding my witch's broom to the village ... ;-)

I just can not resist,

this shoe obsession is delirious,

so many INCREDIBLE ones

and just one life

to wear them all !

2 comments:

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

OH OH OH!!! I want the B&W Spectator boots!!! They really RAWK! (plus would be soooo fashionable for more formal affairs......)

XXOO~~♥
Anne.....shoe fiend

priti.lisa said...

I LOVE shoes!!! I am laughing at myself as I sit here in my 60 cent flipflops. I have to show these to Mia when she gets home from work...I bet she likes the first pair if Doc's.