Friday, July 23, 2010

HOT DIGGITY DOG DIGGITY ...

Summer time as a tendency to become a wild time for me ...

Son at home makes me feel like playing rather than working,

the garden calling me loud and clear makes me feel guilty to stay inside,

and art commissions of all kinds make me jump like a frog that I am,

here to finish a mural,

there to fill a painting order,

and everywhere to dig a pond for a neighbor,

finish that big house assemblage going on so well

and rework my Etsy shop !

Oh yeah, gotta go to the beach,

hiking and biking too !

I feel like a junkyard dog trying to balance a carnie hotdog on his nose ...

Goofy but happy ;-)

5 comments:

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

OMG Lulu......I absolutely LOVE this!
You gave me my much needed laugh of the day!!! :D

XXOO!!
Anne

Jill said...

I can relate! So many things to do but so much fun to be had! The miserable heat here is keeping me inside though so I might as well work.
Such a cute photo! My dog would have that hotdog gone in a second!

Pamela Holderman said...

Oh I had quite a chuckle. My dog is sooo jealous!

Georgina said...

Lulu, you crazy, lucky lady!! You're having quite an adventure and just too much fun!! What a great summer!! Please, continue so!!

xxoo,
Georgina

oldblackcatboo said...

Oh! I love that photo! Too cute!

I see on your bio that you said you are 5 minutes from Vermont. My sister used to live in Vermont and once while I was visiting, we drove up to Newport and THEN we went to Canada because I saw a town called Rock Island just across the border! I HAD to take some photos!...because I live in Rock Island, Illinois! LOL! Were we anywhere near YOU at the time?